Utilizing the three main areas; Think, Import and Execute, the ML Group provides a unique 4PL model for our clients.
We leverage our relationships with a network of professionals to deliver a custom solution for each client. The typical MLG team member has 15+ years of operational or management experience working inside corporations. Moreover, our team members have 5+ years of professional consulting experience optimizing business processes or implementing ‘end-to-end’ supply chain and/or technical solutions.
- Re-engineering, cost reductions and efficient management of world-wide supply chain processes
- International sourcing and manufacturing
- Optimal logistics network modeling designs
- Manufacturing and value-add point-Of-use inventory storage design and management
- Expert, cost, risk and overall supply chain modeling
Third Party Logistics(3PL)
- Manufacturing and DC Facilities & Operations Management
- Retail and DC stocking policies and maintenance using proprietary demand based cost modeling tools
- Reverse Logistics
- Transportation Management
- Management of Development and Operations
- Advanced technology support and hosted systems
- RFID implementations and compliance projects
- Internet based order fulfillment and visibility