ML Group provides a web-based time and attendance system through our partner Atlas Workforce Management.
Atlas Time and Attendance allows your business to control all aspects of employee time and attendance while reducing clerical errors and administrative labor for payroll management and processing.
The Atlas time clock can run on any internet-enabled computer and supports all major browsers.
Employees use the simple functionality to clock in and out for shifts, breaks (if needed) and lunch. The clock will not allow incorrect punches; for example an employee can’t clock in for a shift, and then later clock in from lunch without first clocking out for lunch. This functionality helps insure time clock record integrity. The time clock can also switch easily between English and Spanish.
When combined with the Atlas Labor Scheduler, the time clock displays the current day’s schedule making it easy to determine who should and should not be clocked in at any given time. It also displays who is currently clocked in, who is scheduled but not clocked in and the most recent clock punch records.
Using the Atlas payroll menu, managers can make any needed adjustments to an employee’s time for issues like forgetting to clock in, adding vacation or other benefit time, or forcing a time clock punch record.
Atlas Time and Attendance also provides a full-featured attendance calendar system to identify employee attendance issues. Clock leeway is customizable for your specific needs. It also provides a potential overtime report comparing hours already worked for the week with the remaining scheduled hours for each employee to determine potential overtime by the end of the week.
The Atlas Web also provides smart phone support. Employees and management can log into the system through their smart phone or PDA.
Managers can see who is currently clocked in at their store, their daily payroll, and actual worked hours versus scheduled hours.
When used in conjunction with the Atlas Electronic Labor Scheduler, employees can view their current schedule or request time off. Store Managers can see their schedule and the schedules of their employees and they can view and approve requested time off. Field Management can view the schedules of their locations and view scheduling and payroll reports.
The Atlas payroll system has a detailed weekly payroll report, and the data for the week’s payroll can be downloaded as a comma-delimited file (.CSV) for import directly into ADP’s payroll processing system.
Eliminate the effort of manually calculating your employee’s paper timecards each week, reduce errors and save time, and gain more control over your labor costs with the Atlas Time and Attendance System.
- Full-featured and easy to use
- Reduces clerical errors and administrative labor for payroll management
- Ensures clock integrity by forcing correct clock punches in and out
- Time Clock supports English and Spanish
- Integration with labor scheduling to see issues quickly and easily
- Manage a variety of hours types including training, vacation, sick etc.
- Web-based, supports any platform with internet access
- Supports any web broswer, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Netscape and Mozilla Firefox
- Supports machines running Windows, Unix, Linux or Mac
- Requires no special plug-ins or ActiveX controls
- We recommend no less than 800×600 screen resolution and the system works best in 1024×768 or more
The Atlus time clock is also fully integrated with the Atlas Electronic Labor Scheduling System.